Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Motivation

Gotta love the fact that this quilt looks good even though the applique side is hiding from view and the picture is blurry! My daughter picked up my camera and snapped a few pics after I was done with it yesterday. I have been very busy ever since getting this quilt top finished doing prep work for the applique on two other quilts. Accomplishment seems to breed motivation in this house. Maybe It'll make up for the fact that most of May was a bust quilting-wise....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love getting comments and always try to respond via email. Please leave an email in the comment to ensure a return reply! {Many of you are popping up as Anonymous for some reason, so I have no idea who it is.} Regardless, I appreciate all the comments and read every single one.