Thursday, June 16, 2011

Getting Another Quilt in the Hoop

Binding is ready for the hand work on this one. It may have to wait awhile 'cuz by the time I get to this step, I'm usually ready for a break from staring at the quilt and cataloging all the faults!
The latest quilt in the hoop. I pinned it tonight and got it all ready to go. It's best to get all the prep work done so I can sit down and unwind with a needle and thread when I NEED to.:) All these pesky details about getting a quilt in the proper shape to be hand quilted. Why don't I just grab a piece of fabric and get with it? Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love getting comments and always try to respond via email. Please leave an email in the comment to ensure a return reply! {Many of you are popping up as Anonymous for some reason, so I have no idea who it is.} Regardless, I appreciate all the comments and read every single one.