Thursday, June 16, 2011

Getting Another Quilt in the Hoop

Binding is ready for the hand work on this one. It may have to wait awhile 'cuz by the time I get to this step, I'm usually ready for a break from staring at the quilt and cataloging all the faults!
The latest quilt in the hoop. I pinned it tonight and got it all ready to go. It's best to get all the prep work done so I can sit down and unwind with a needle and thread when I NEED to.:) All these pesky details about getting a quilt in the proper shape to be hand quilted. Why don't I just grab a piece of fabric and get with it? Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! Getting comments always makes me happy. I try to respond personally to each comment but if you happen to be a 'no-reply commenter' then you'll have to leave an e-mail to be hearing back from me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...