Monday, December 5, 2011

Sharing Quilting Space With Children

I should have took pictures, still not sure why I didn't.  Last week I spent about two days shoveling out the inside of my house for some of my husbands family to come visit over the weekend, then today I had to clean up the tornado that resulted from their visit.  The picture that would have been priceless was all the Nerf gun darts decorating my quilting 'area'.  My youngest son knows it's OFF LIMITS TO KIDS AND OTHER UNAPPRECIATIVE HUMANS , but for some reason visiting children like to make themselves very comfortable back there.  So why does it always shock me to find weapons of destruction nesting among my scrap fabric, totes of projects and other quilting paraphernalia?  Seriously, what was I thinking when I decided to share quilting space with children?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love getting comments and always try to respond via email. Please leave an email in the comment to ensure a return reply! {Many of you are popping up as Anonymous for some reason, so I have no idea who it is.} Regardless, I appreciate all the comments and read every single one.