Monday, March 28, 2011

Creative Juices


I am so thrilled to have this little quilt done. This is the baby quilt for my new niece born the middle of March. She is an absolute sweetheart and her mom likes the modern stuff in slightly subdued colors (at least when it comes to the baby room). I didn't use a pattern for this, just started cutting and sewing like I do once in a blue moon.:) I had been staring at a stack of bright fabrics for months and just couldn't get anything creative going, so one day I dumped all the brights but about two and started over. I tell you, this modern stuff is extremely appealing to me, but it doesn't come naturally at all. Apparently I have to have at least one plaid fabric and something brown to get my creative juices clicking. lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love getting comments and always try to respond via email. Please leave an email in the comment to ensure a return reply! {Many of you are popping up as Anonymous for some reason, so I have no idea who it is.} Regardless, I appreciate all the comments and read every single one.