Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'd Rather Quilt


My sister is busy painting the inside of her house (again) and I am sooo jealous. But really, I'd rather quilt, so I have test paint spots on my walls that have been there forever. It's embarrassing how long they've been there and the only thing I've done is put a ladder in front of a test spot and hung some quilts on it, for distraction? It's lovely decoration for my room and it makes me want to sew more quilts. The painting job? I'm beginning to think I need to hire it out. I obviously don't have time to paint.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I love getting comments and always try to respond via email. Please leave an email in the comment to ensure a return reply! {Many of you are popping up as Anonymous for some reason, so I have no idea who it is.} Regardless, I appreciate all the comments and read every single one.