Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Quilt of Many Borders



Look at it! Woohoo!! I'm gonna have another quilt top finished before the month is out! So sweet and such a great mix of antique and modern. I had a hard time with this border, mostly because I'm getting soooo tired of working with pink. I persevered with it for this border and it definitely works hard with the scallops, tying back into the center like a good little soldier. I purposefully tried to get my circles to be less than perfect so I can have that charming 'oops! I'm not a perfection freak' look. *hint, it isn't that hard for me. And FYI? I have two or three more quilts in the works or coming up that have pink in them too. Am I a glutton for punishment or what??? You wait, I'll be working on a dark and dreary quilt any day now just so I can get my equilibrium back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love getting comments and always try to respond via email. Please leave an email in the comment to ensure a return reply! {Many of you are popping up as Anonymous for some reason, so I have no idea who it is.} Regardless, I appreciate all the comments and read every single one.