Thursday, September 2, 2010

UFO's

I have so many UFO's that I should be breaking out into hives. The other day I pulled a very oldy moldy project out and tried to toss it--just heave it into the trash and be done with it. For old times sake I laid out everything that was finished and tried to view it with my fresh "more experienced" eyes. Ooooh, bad idea. I decided that maybe it wasn't completely unsalvageable and I should go ahead and try to redeem it. Grrrrr.... Why do I do this to myself? I have a hard time letting go and I always tell myself to honor the creativity that inspired the project. Uh huh. So fine if I would have finished it five years ago, but I've moved on and it's just an albatross now (that will make a great utility quilt for my camper). lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love getting comments and always try to respond via email. Please leave an email in the comment to ensure a return reply! {Many of you are popping up as Anonymous for some reason, so I have no idea who it is.} Regardless, I appreciate all the comments and read every single one.