Sunday, August 29, 2010

Buggy Barn Quilt Show





My mom and I got to go the the Buggy Barn quilt show this weekend in Reardan, Washington. We try to go every year, but sometimes life gets in the way. It is easily my favorite quilt show that I've ever been to, up to and including the Sisters quilt show in Oregon. The style of quilts at this show are so inspiring to me, I always come away rejuvenated.*wink Well, definitely brimming with ideas and enthusiasm. There was lots of lovely quilts this year as usual and the owners/friends/staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. Kudos to them for a great quilt show once again!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful venue for a quilt show. Lots of quilty inspiration too. I don't get to quilt much anymore, but love seeing what others do. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few years back I attended this incredible venue in Reardan, WA and bought the flag quilt kit as pictured in the apex of the barn in your pictures. I love it and am looking to purchase the pattern and or the kit if anyone has one for sale. I simply can't find mine! Thank you to whoever reaches out and thank you for this blog! Denise Morris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love getting comments and always try to respond via email. Please leave an email in the comment to ensure a return reply! {Many of you are popping up as Anonymous for some reason, so I have no idea who it is.} Regardless, I appreciate all the comments and read every single one.