Monday, August 16, 2010

A Long Term Project


I like to have some hand work all prepped and ready to go for those moments when I'm getting restless and required to stay put. Like yesterday. A bunch of kids over to visit with My kids,and although I'm mostly just an innocent bystander, I need to be fully present. You never know what's gonna happen with a house full of kids.:) So, I pulled out my 'long term' project that I'm beginning to think I was INSANE to even start on. This quilt has 297 basket blocks (not to mention the other applique work). Yeah. After yesterday, I have 37 baskets done. Woo hoo! I'm really starting to churn them out now. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love getting comments and always try to respond via email. Please leave an email in the comment to ensure a return reply! {Many of you are popping up as Anonymous for some reason, so I have no idea who it is.} Regardless, I appreciate all the comments and read every single one.