Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Summer Reading Material


Does it look like I really need any new quilting books? I caught the name of one of these books on a quilting blog I read, touted as a favorite quilt book. That always catches my attention because everyday quilters know what inspires them personally and generally don't have an alternative reason for 'pushing' a book. Right? Next thing I know, I'm perusing Amazon to see if I can buy it for cheap in the used book section and then, Hello! something else jumps in my cart. (I'm easy that way!) I haven't even got completely through these books and I'm wondering where they've been all my life! What a find! In all honesty, I have to admit that I'm sure I checked out and read through the 'Scrap Quilts' book a few years after it's release. But that was ahem, over 10 years ago though and I am not the same quilter I was back then.:) Here we are, in the dog days of summer, and I finally find my summer reading material. Don't you just love the blogging world?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love getting comments and always try to respond via email. Please leave an email in the comment to ensure a return reply! {Many of you are popping up as Anonymous for some reason, so I have no idea who it is.} Regardless, I appreciate all the comments and read every single one.