Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine

My mom loaned me the new copy of 'Primitive Quilts and Projects' magazine this weekend and I must say that I am very impressed. Love it, love it, love it. I had a suspicion I would when I saw the line up of contributors.:) I especially like the 'Designer Notes' from each contributor saying in their own words what 'Primitive' means to them. I am so hoping they will keep that up with other personal definitions of this particular style of quilting. I've been looking for something like this for a looooong time. Yikes! Another subscription coming up....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! Getting comments always makes me happy. I try to respond personally to each comment but if you happen to be a 'no-reply commenter' then you'll have to leave an e-mail to be hearing back from me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...