Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine

My mom loaned me the new copy of 'Primitive Quilts and Projects' magazine this weekend and I must say that I am very impressed. Love it, love it, love it. I had a suspicion I would when I saw the line up of contributors.:) I especially like the 'Designer Notes' from each contributor saying in their own words what 'Primitive' means to them. I am so hoping they will keep that up with other personal definitions of this particular style of quilting. I've been looking for something like this for a looooong time. Yikes! Another subscription coming up....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love getting comments and always try to respond via email. Please leave an email in the comment to ensure a return reply! {Many of you are popping up as Anonymous for some reason, so I have no idea who it is.} Regardless, I appreciate all the comments and read every single one.