Friday, April 8, 2011

Not Enough Room on the Wall


It's Spring break around here--lots of sleeping in and weird hours. I took a huge leap (for me)and started cutting into my solid fabrics without a pattern. This is not my favorite way to make a quilt, but for some reason baby quilts occasionally develop that way for me. Obviously I don't have enough room on the wall for my idea, but it's giving me room to get started. I think the left and right sides of my brain constantly struggle for supremacy in the quilting room because I am NOT naturally creative. Oh well, I'm gonna keep after it until one or the other side admits defeat.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! Getting comments always makes me happy. I try to respond personally to each comment but if you happen to be a 'no-reply commenter' then you'll have to leave an e-mail to be hearing back from me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...