Friday, April 8, 2011

Not Enough Room on the Wall


It's Spring break around here--lots of sleeping in and weird hours. I took a huge leap (for me)and started cutting into my solid fabrics without a pattern. This is not my favorite way to make a quilt, but for some reason baby quilts occasionally develop that way for me. Obviously I don't have enough room on the wall for my idea, but it's giving me room to get started. I think the left and right sides of my brain constantly struggle for supremacy in the quilting room because I am NOT naturally creative. Oh well, I'm gonna keep after it until one or the other side admits defeat.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love getting comments and always try to respond via email. Please leave an email in the comment to ensure a return reply! {Many of you are popping up as Anonymous for some reason, so I have no idea who it is.} Regardless, I appreciate all the comments and read every single one.