Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Problems

I have this problem. I start out with a perfectly good pattern and then I decide to change it. Personalize it. Make it better. Then I get to a point where I am disgusted that I have a square quilt top and can't figure out how to make it longer than it is wide without totally ruining everything. Hello? Did I not see the quilt pattern before I started cutting everything out? I do this so often that I should be amused or at least more proficient about fixing the problem. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love getting comments and always try to respond via email. Please leave an email in the comment to ensure a return reply! {Many of you are popping up as Anonymous for some reason, so I have no idea who it is.} Regardless, I appreciate all the comments and read every single one.