Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'd Rather Quilt


My sister is busy painting the inside of her house (again) and I am sooo jealous. But really, I'd rather quilt, so I have test paint spots on my walls that have been there forever. It's embarrassing how long they've been there and the only thing I've done is put a ladder in front of a test spot and hung some quilts on it, for distraction? It's lovely decoration for my room and it makes me want to sew more quilts. The painting job? I'm beginning to think I need to hire it out. I obviously don't have time to paint.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting! Getting comments always makes me happy. I try to respond personally to each comment but if you happen to be a 'no-reply commenter' then you'll have to leave an e-mail to be hearing back from me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...