2. Fabric Love: Importance of having a personalized stash & accumulating fabric that speaks directly to you.
3. Fabric Love Part #2: Focused Shopping
4. Taking Control of Your Quilting: Learning to insert YOU into your quilts, one little step at a time.
5. Taking Control of Your Quilting Part #2: Ideas for Partial Creativity
6. Time to Refresh: Sometimes you just have to take a break
7. Habits of Creativity: Recognizing and taking advantage of The Creative Process
8. Habits of Creativity: Work, Do, Make, Create. What to fall back on when mojo isn't working
9. Scrap Quilting ABC's: Explore color placement, value, and fabric choices to create depth, movement, and authenticity in your quilts
10. Building Scrap Quilter Muscle: An alternative way of accumulating an interesting stash