Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Not the Project I Want to Work on



Been working on a project for our 'Pieceable Souls' group. I have to say that it's not going where I want it to go. It could be that I'm not in the mood to work with a black background right about now, what with spring and all. I wish I could just blow this particular project out and be done with it, but I know from experience that if I push it or rush things, I'll end up with something I literally detest AND that would be a crying shame. Every quilt deserves it's day in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love getting comments and always try to respond via email. Please leave an email in the comment to ensure a return reply! {Many of you are popping up as Anonymous for some reason, so I have no idea who it is.} Regardless, I appreciate all the comments and read every single one.