Friday, September 10, 2010

So Needy

I didn't enter any quilts in the fair this year, although normally I do. I have been so disappointed the last couple years by the judging. It seem so arbitrary and inconsistent. It feels like the group of women who do the judging lay the quilts out and say yes! We love this quilt! It needs to be our grand champion/reserve quilt this year and then, they maybe, maybe look at the technical details. Maybe. And I'm NOT a perfect quilter. But I do have thread on my floor and that proves that I AM a quilter!! I just decided this year that I don't NEED ribbons and such things--that's so materialistic and needy.*wink I just need find more time to quilt.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love getting comments and always try to respond via email. Please leave an email in the comment to ensure a return reply! {Many of you are popping up as Anonymous for some reason, so I have no idea who it is.} Regardless, I appreciate all the comments and read every single one.