Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Rabbit Hole

What I could have been doing
Wow!  I am supposed to be getting ready for our annual church campout this weekend and instead I've been happily clicking away at all the entries for the Bloggers Quilt Festival.  I think I only missed out on a few.  So fascinating to see what's been happening out there in quilt land lately!  And yes, ahem! like one blogger said, (somewhere on one of those hundreds of blogs I landed on) it's like I fell down the rabbit hole this week.  The time is forever gone to me.  The only regret I have is this.  I now have the words 'Kona Snow' embedded in my brain.  Puh-leeze.  It's WHITE.  I can sue Kona for genius marketing can't I?  Can't I?  It's like the McDonalds cup of coffee fell into my lap and it's too hot.  Somebody needs to pay for this.*wink

2 comments:

  1. I am putting my quilt top together for Trick or treat. Your baskets are coming along nicely. I have recently thought I should take a blog reading break. LOl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've reminded me that I have a pile of those baskets somewhere. You've kept going and the end is near. Loved the quilt you had up for the bloggers festival!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love getting comments and always try to respond via email. Please leave an email in the comment to ensure a return reply! {Many of you are popping up as Anonymous for some reason, so I have no idea who it is.} Regardless, I appreciate all the comments and read every single one.