Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Priorities!

I really wanna quilt! This big galoot is almost completely finished now that I'm working on the binding. It's gonna look good in a very make-doish fashion which was what I was striving for so that's always good; however, I just wanna be doing some hand quilting right about now.:( I had a big weekend, lots of family stuff, company etc. so now I'm stuck doing house cleaning, laundry etc. and can't quite get the time needed for sandwiching/pinning a quilt. Priorities!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! Getting comments always makes me happy. I try to respond personally to each comment but if you happen to be a 'no-reply commenter' then you'll have to leave an e-mail to be hearing back from me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...