Sunday, September 23, 2012

Making Good Progress!

Sundays are always a busy day for us, so I'm shocked if I make it to the computer before super late in the evening.  I actually finished up 14 more Fleur-de-lis setting triangles this weekend and thought it was good progress for a Kathy's Slow Stitching Sunday link-up.  
More Fleur-de-lis blocks
The background is a soft woven fabric which seems to make the applique work a breeze.  Note to self:  Woven fabrics plus applique work make for a very happy quilter.*wink  Right now these are looking kind of creepy looking, but on the Blackbird Design quilt border, they are incredible.  So glad I made the decision to tough it out and make 48 of these little add-ons.....

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how they will look! You are making great progress!
    Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can picture these in a border. What a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 48! well they look like they go pretty fast. It is good to stitch slow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting! Getting comments always makes me happy. I try to respond personally to each comment but if you happen to be a 'no-reply commenter' then you'll have to leave an e-mail to be hearing back from me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...