Friday, November 4, 2011

Time For a Tune-up

My trusty Bernina  (my work horse) is going to be out of action for a little while--a very unsettling situation to me.  What am I supposed to do with this?
I know, I know. There is always the hand work for which I profess to enjoy.
 Including this lovely quilt needing much hand quilting.
And these crazy little baskets some sadistic person thought would be a wonderful long-term project.  Oh wait!  That would be me.  What I should do is take advantage of the opportunity to clean my quilt room from top to bottom and do some reorganizing.  It's just that, when my sewing machine is MIA, I suddenly have urges to do some chain piecing or something else involving a foot pedal.  Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love getting comments and always try to respond via email. Please leave an email in the comment to ensure a return reply! {Many of you are popping up as Anonymous for some reason, so I have no idea who it is.} Regardless, I appreciate all the comments and read every single one.