Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cheesy Purchase



Okay, totally excited here about a very cheesy purchase today from my local Habitat store. I saw this old crafty looking holder for my yard stick and thought, 'yes'! In the second picture you can see how my old yard stick was getting bent and warped. I only use it when I'm cutting out batting, but how annoying to try and use a bent yard stick? I am still laughing as I post this because first of all I'm such a sucker for the crafty, artsy shtick and second of all, if you click on my pictures you can see all the cobwebs taking over my wooden chickens on the wall. I SERiously need to spend some time in my quilting room.*smirk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love getting comments and always try to respond via email. Please leave an email in the comment to ensure a return reply! {Many of you are popping up as Anonymous for some reason, so I have no idea who it is.} Regardless, I appreciate all the comments and read every single one.