Friday, April 29, 2011

New Therapy



Here's a picture of my new therapy.*wink I think the pattern is actually an older pattern from Miss. Rosies Quilt Co. but I'm not sure. I was trying to step out of my box when I chose the blue and deep rose red fabrics. The baskets are just traditional enough to keep me focused, but simple enough to go with the the background fabric of the quilt. My husband thought this was a Christmas quilt and one of my kids commented uncertainly about the dark red background for the baskets. Uh, mom? Kind of different for you? Yeah and not an avenue I'll travel down again in the near future. lol! I'm thinking this is an easy give-away quilt for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love getting comments and always try to respond via email. Please leave an email in the comment to ensure a return reply! {Many of you are popping up as Anonymous for some reason, so I have no idea who it is.} Regardless, I appreciate all the comments and read every single one.