Thursday, February 10, 2011

Baby Quilts

I have two baby quilts I need to get started on. One needs to be finished by the end of this month and the other should be finished by April. Hmmm.... I have the fabric all picked out and ready to go for both, but I need to figure out a pattern. Baby quilts are so simplistic and fun that this shouldn't be a problem, unless I'm overthinking things. Am I? A small quilt doesn't need a complicated pattern or a fancy bunch of fabrics to be both charming and sweet. Which is really all I ever expect.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! Getting comments always makes me happy. I try to respond personally to each comment but if you happen to be a 'no-reply commenter' then you'll have to leave an e-mail to be hearing back from me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...