Friday, July 30, 2010

New Quilt Store

My mom and I found a little quilt store today in a nearby town--so brand new it practically squeaked! I picked up two very blendy fat quarters and thought, hmmmm, this could be an interesting store, but for now? Not really worth the drive. You know how some quilt stores don't quite seem to have a personality? This quilt store is based around the fact that the owner has a long arm quilting machine, style still to be determined.:) I won't give up on them yet. Whenever it's convenient I'll check back to see what else they come up with to lure me in.:) I did notice some antique looking spools that would make a great decoration for my quilting room....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love getting comments and always try to respond via email. Please leave an email in the comment to ensure a return reply! {Many of you are popping up as Anonymous for some reason, so I have no idea who it is.} Regardless, I appreciate all the comments and read every single one.