Friday, July 30, 2010

New Quilt Store

My mom and I found a little quilt store today in a nearby town--so brand new it practically squeaked! I picked up two very blendy fat quarters and thought, hmmmm, this could be an interesting store, but for now? Not really worth the drive. You know how some quilt stores don't quite seem to have a personality? This quilt store is based around the fact that the owner has a long arm quilting machine, style still to be determined.:) I won't give up on them yet. Whenever it's convenient I'll check back to see what else they come up with to lure me in.:) I did notice some antique looking spools that would make a great decoration for my quilting room....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! Getting comments always makes me happy. I try to respond personally to each comment but if you happen to be a 'no-reply commenter' then you'll have to leave an e-mail to be hearing back from me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...